Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Kat Von D Beethoven Palette Review


color names (from left to right): lucifer, speed blue, razor gray, tequila, sinner, rad purple, leather, and galeano)


I ordered this palette with some early Christmas money I got, and it came in the mail today. I was so stoked when I saw the Sephora box at my door because it's been a very long time since I have bought any kind of eyeshadow palette and it was about time for me to get a new one, and after using this today I am very happy I chose it. After ripping open the package and sifting through my free samples, I dove into creating my first look and  was very surprised at how pigmented and how easy to blend these eyeshadows are. I knew this would be a good palette but I didn't think it would immediately become a favorite (which it did). As I said, I did my eyes first thing in the morning when the package arrived, and just took my makeup off an hour ago so after 12 hours of wearing these colors, they did not fade at all and looked flawless. These are shimmer shadows (and although I'm a matte lover) I could get used to these. The shimmer doesn't overpower the shadow by being overly glitzy, it is good to know it doesn't look like I'm wearing a disco ball on my eyes. These shadows are smooth, not chalky at all, and a dream to use, it's a crazy good product.

No comments:

Post a Comment