Sunday, December 12, 2010
Homemade Deep Conditioning Treatment
Things You'll Need:
-Whisk (or fork)
Directions (on making the mix):
1. Seperate your egg, put egg whites in one bowl and the yolk in the other.
2. Whisk the egg whites until they are frothy, then pour them in the cup.
3. Whisk the yolk like you're making scrambled eggs and add it to the cup
4. Add two teaspoons of Olive Oil to the cup, and two teaspoons of honey
5. Mix concoction
Directions (on using the mix):
1. Shampoo your hair like normal
2. Rub this stuff on your hair, and leave it for a few minutes
3. Rinse of with cold water thoroughly, you don't want anything left in your hair!
That's it really, the egg has vitamins in it that is great for your hair and gives it a nice sleek smooth shine while the olive oil makes it nice and soft, I added the honey so the mixture was not runny so if you don't have any honey you can ommit that step. I know this seems a little gross (I was really apprehensive to put egg on my hair) but it works really well, and as long as you rinse your hair thoroughly everything will be fine.